Skip To Main Content

Student Records

Highland High School does not issue duplicate diplomas. Our official documentation, accepted globally, is our Official Transcript. We use PARCHMENT to process these requests. 

Please click on the 'Order Records' button above and request records through Parchment online.
Please note: Students/past students age 17 and under may have a legal guardian request and pick up transcripts. Students/past students age 18+ must sign the request form themselves and if requesting to pick up the transcripts in person, must do so themselves. Any questions please contact our Registrar.

For more information on U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, please refer to this website: . For specific information on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Process please visit:

HORIZONTE REFERRALS: If you would like your student to acquire a Horizonte referral, please visit with their counselor in the Counseling Center or an Administrator (Principal/Vice Principal) in the Main Office.

STUDENT WITHDRAWAL (see Counseling Center) :
Only the parent/guardian who enrolled their student can withdraw their student.  Both parent/guardian and student must be present; students cannot withdraw themselves.  Please allow ample time at Highland High School to complete the withdrawal process. Part of the withdrawal procedure is returning all books, and visiting teachers and other offices to complete forms and possibly clear any fees (i.e. library, cafeteria, treasurer, attendance office, etc.).  Before starting, you will need to first check in at the Main Office and receive a Visitor Pass.


Emily Zavala-Lopez

801.484.4343 x4107

NOTE: In the event that certain staff is unavailable, please email for assistance.