HIGHLAND HIGH SCHOOL | CLASS OF 2021
RISE UP, RAMP UP!
GRADUATION RECORDINGS: https://YouTube.com/slcschools
Graduation Photos can be ordered online through Island Photography. They will email you a pin to use. Contact information can be found on their webpage: https://www.islandphoto.com/
Graduates! Check your school email! An invitation to get your guest tickets (up to 4 per grad) was emailed to you today.
As of today the University of Utah has updated us on the following for our graduation ceremony on June 4th @ 1:00 PM:
- All graduates will be seated on the arena floor in front of the stage
- Masks are welcome, but not required in the arena
- Graduates will enter at door number 4 and proceed to take a seat on the floor seats as they arrive (view map under Resources in the right column of this page). Grads who need ADA/access to the elevator to get to the floor please contact us at email@example.com to arrange this ahead of time if possible, although there will be an usher to assist you the day of.
- Guests will arrive through doors 2 and 3 of the building and proceed to be seated in the arena
- Students will exit through Door number 4 after returning their gowns
- Guest tickets are still limited to 4 per graduate
CLASS OF 2021 AWARDS NIGHT:
HIGHLAND HIGH AUDITORIUM
AWARDS NIGHT PROGRAM
TUESDAY, MAY 25, 2021 AT 7:00 PM
HHS: GOOGLE MAP
HUNTSMAN CENTER, UNIVERSITY OF UTAH
FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2021 AT 1:00 PM
WHO ATTENDS AWARDS NIGHT?
Any Class of 2021 seniors/early grads are welcome to attend. Above is a copy of the program... PLEASE CHECK IT. We would like to ensure that those receiving awards attend! Some awardees are not listed and will be a surprise the night of; if you are asked to attend by a teacher/advisor, please do. WHO CAN ATTEND GRADUATION? DO WE NEED A TICKET?
Graduate & up to 4 Guests
Our district will be using an online system to issue tickets. Each graduate will re guest (up to 4). We will post the link for tickets as soon as it is available. Students who have successfully completed the graduation requirements of Highland High School, the Salt Lake City Board of Education and the Utah State Board of Education, and ordered the cap & gown will graduate and participate in graduation exercises. This includes completing academics, testing requirements, and clearing all fees and fines, etc. If you have questions concerning your graduation status, you should contact your counselor immediately.
WILL GRADUATION BE STREAMED LIVE?
Yes, our district will be streaming all graduations (Horizonte, Highland, East and West) live. We will post more information about how to watch the live stream as soon as it is available.
WHEN DO WE PICK UP OUR CAP & GOWN, CORDS, COWLS, AND STOLES, ETC.
Wednesday, June 2nd from 9am - 1pm we will have all items at Highland High to be picked up. MAKE SURE you have reserved one on Jostens.com and taken care of the fee through our Treasurer!WHEN IS GRADUATION REHEARSAL?
Thursday, June 3rd at 8:00 AM (HHS Stadium)
WHAT TIME DO GRADUATES NEED TO ARRIVE AT THE HUNTSMAN CENTER?
Graduates need to arrive by 12:45pm at the latest. Our program will start at 1:00pm sharp.
WHEN SHOULD I TAKE PICTURES OF MY STUDENT IN THEIR CAP & GOWN?
Students will be returning their gown to Jostens after our program, before leaving the Huntsman Center. Any photos will need to be taken BEFORE graduation. We will have photographers from Island Photography on the floor, that will take pictures of each graduate and the event, that will be available for purchase later. GRADUATION PACKET (Click here to download)LETTER TO CLASS OF 2021 (CLICK HERE TO READ)
CAP & GOWNPURCHASING YOUR CAP & GOWN, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND MORE:
1. Go online to www.jostens.com and place your RESERVATION for a cap & gown: While online ordering with Jostens, you will only be placing a Cap & Gown reservation (which includes a standard tassel). Please make sure that you do this step, as we need to take the order and make sure we get your contact info and the right size gown. The cap & gown is a $29 school participation fee; payment for the cap & gown will go through the Highland High School Treasurer. You may pay online via https://myschoolfees.com or stop by and pay in person. If you are on a Fee Waiver, or need to apply for a Fee Waiver stop by in person or contact the Treasurer 801.484.4343 x3102 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Those on a Fee Waiver - PLEASE make sure to go to www.jostens.com to reserve your cap & gown, along with any optional purchases you may make.
2. Along with making your cap & gown reservation on www.jostens.com please order any additional optional items (announcements, rings, clothing, keychains, special tassels, etc.) before Josten's deadline. Jostens will be available after the first deadline in person if you need assistance. Please contact email@example.com for more information, or watch for announcements from Highland High.
3. For questions regarding graduation status/progress, please contact your school counselor: Counseling Center
4. Information regarding regalia and which ones have a cost vs. no cost (cowls and cords) will be sent later in the year, closer to the end of 3rd quarter. These items will not be ordered right now.
- Here is the general link for all Jostens purchases and reservations:
Highland High School Salt Lake City, UT Products - Graduation Products from Jostens
- Use this link for the CAP & GOWN RESERVATION ONLY:
Highland High School Salt Lake City, UT - Cap & Gown Rental Reservation w/ Jostens
you will pay the $29 fee on https://myschoolfees.com or see our Treasurer.
- Those that want to purchase other items (invitations, ring, clothing, etc), can get a package deal and the gown reservation will be part of that, or purchase items separately https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1120656/Highland-High-School/– you will pay the $29 cap & gown fee on https://myschoolfees.com or with our Treasurer.