CLASS OF 2024 COMMENCEMENT
Huntsman Ctr, May 31st at 1:00pm
Highland High School will host Commencement Exercises at the University of Utah’s Jon M. Huntsman Center located at 1825 S Campus Dr in Salt Lake City on Friday, May 31, 2024, at 1:00pm. There will be open seating; no ticket needed for admission and no limit to the number of guests. Additional details will be posted as we get closer to the event date via email and on this webpage.
- Arrive between 12:15-12:30pm at the West Tunnel.
- Pick up your name card at the top of the tunnel. Keep the name card until you hand it to the reader during diploma distribution.
- Teachers will line you up like at rehearsal, make sure to keep pace with the person beside you and follow the cues you're given.
- Make sure to zip up your gown and have your tassel on the right side of your cap.
- The front of the line will consist of those speaking, performing, or valedictorians.
- No gum, food or drink on the graduation floor.
- Congrats to your grad, they worked hard to be here today!
- No bags at the event except medical or diaper bags
- No confetti (the school is fined $250 per confetti cannon)
- No balloons, helium or not. There will be a storage space for balloons and strollers on the top level of the arena, see arena map under venue title below.
- Leis are allowed, although no candy leis are allowed on the floor (during graduation)
- No outside food or drink. 1 reusable (no glass) water bottle is allowed.
Jostens: 1-800-854-7464 or go to Jostens.com.
On behalf of Highland High School’s faculty and staff, we appreciate each of you for the trust, support, and confidence you have shown by allowing your student to be educated at Highland High School. We extend our best wishes to all the graduates and their families.
- Awards Night
- Awards / Recognitions
- Spirit of Highland Award
- Cap & Gown - JOSTENS
- Class of 2023 Memorabilia - JOSTENS
- Dates to Remember
- Graduation Live Broadcast & Past Recordings
- Graduation Venue: Huntsman Center
- Last Blast Senior Party
- Ordering/Viewing Graduation Day Photos
- Performing at Graduation (musical number)