Post High School Education
Whether you are considering a 4-year, 2-year, technical college, service or going straight into a career after High School, it's always good to plan ahead. Take advantage of the amazing free resources at Highland High while you are here! Talk to your counselor, college advisor, teacher or coach.
- What Is Career & Technical Education (CTE)? (aeseducation.com)
- List of colleges and universities in Utah - Wikipedia
- After High School: Different Paths to Success | Learning Disabilities | Understood
- How to Stand Out in Your College Application | Academic Influence
GETTING A SCHOLARSHIP TO PAY FOR SCHOOL IS EASIER THAT YOU MAY THINK:
- How to Write a Scholarship Form (theclassroom.com)
- Basic tips for filling out good scholarship applications - MSU Extension
- Tips to Fill Out Your Scholarship Application | American Indian College Fund
- Utah Scholarship and Aid Landing Page - Utah System of Higher Education (ushe.edu)
- Utah Scholarships - Scholarships.com
- A List of Utah (UT) Scholarship and Grant Offerings (collegescholarships.org)
PACE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
PACE (Partnership for Accessing College Education) is a scholarship program created to increase college participation and graduation rates for high school students. The project was created by a partnership between local high schools, businesses, and Salt Lake Community College (SLCC). Eligible high school freshmen at participating schools are invited to enroll in this four-year program.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING PACE
Six-semester scholarship to Salt Lake Community College upon successful completion of the PACE Scholarship Program.
Ongoing advisor support and advocacy for students to ensure their academic success.
Opportunities for career exploration.
Develop college-readiness and executive functioning skills.
HHS Library Office #3
Book an appointment: