Back to School Night
Thursday, August 24th 4-7pm
We invite and encourage ALL Highland High School students and their families to attend!
🚍 If you & your family need a ride to Back to School Night, notify us via email email@example.com to discuss transportation options.
We will have a variety of tables and rooms with information for you.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Learn how to log into PowerSchool and Canvas (both as students and parents/guardians)
- Meet your student’s advocates
- Learn more about the advisory period
- Visit your students’ classes and meet their teachers
- Learn about the resources we can offer through the Family Support Center
- Visit information tables about groups or opportunities at Highland, including the School Community Council, Sports, Clubs, and more.
- Teachers will be in their classrooms or at stations to answer questions
- Interpreters will be provided.
4:00-4:45pm Clubs / Food / Services
4:45-6:15pm Meet Your Teachers according to your class schedule at these times:
- 4:48-4:55 A1
- 4:58-5:05 A2
- 5:08-5:15 A3
- 5:18-5:25 A4
- 5:28-5:35 B1
- 5:38-5:45 B2
- 5:48-5:55 B3
- 5:58-6:05 B4
- 6:08-6:15 Advisory
6:15-7:00pm Clubs / Food / Services